Thursday, August 8, 2013

I'm still writing....

just not here.

I realize this blog has been left a ghost-town.  And there is a good reason for that  -- Facebook! I am still doing all of the things I love... all of the things that I've written about here on this blog - hiking, camping, cabin-ing, birding, bugging, nature-ing, teaching, photographing, gardening.  It is all still happening, but I have found that it is WAY EASIER and way more efficient for me to use Facebook to reach my targeted audience.
Most of my blog readers are friends and family anyway.  If you are reading this, it is probably because you know me in "real life".  I use Facebook daily to connect my friends and family with nature.  I can upload pictures quick and write an anecdotal caption easily.  I hit the "post" button and instantly it goes out to my list.  Here at the blog, people may or may not read. 

So, if you want to follow my nature stuff, find me on Facebook. 

I may come back here, to the blog, sometimes.  I don't know yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment